Girl in Bionic Suit 2007: Not a weather entry
.
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Not a weather entry

I just made a quick run to my GP. He drew a syringe of blood from my forearm and told me that the results of the blood test would be out by this evening.

I did not expect myself to return for the test. I am not feeling too ill anymore, though I am not feeling very well either. My appetite does not return after my on-off fever tapered off. Then I look around me, and wonder why everyone and everything look so grey and cheerless. Do they seem this way because of how I am feeling inside?

Last night I cried myself to sleep. It was silly of course, and at least I drifted off to sleep quickly. The night before, I was beat but sleep simply eluded me. I drank; I tossed and turned; I laid quite still and stared up at the ceiling from my bed until tiny dots of noise swam in my vision. Finally I got up, picked out a book from the shelf, and read until I felt asleep. It lasted 3 hours. When I woke up, the sky was still dark. And there in the dark, I sat on my bed, until it was way past time to go to work.
posted by redshot on 24.7.07

2 Comments:

Blogger ivikasky said...

hey gal, take care..

28.7.07  
Blogger Lara said...

Sounds like you need even more rest. Take care of yourself and keep us updated on how you are. x

29.7.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home


the author
about
home
2007
2006
2005
2004

search

archives
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
December 2007

resources